Peevish

Monday, August 22, 2005

Oxymoron

or just plain moron?

Here's my oxymoron - I'm frantically relaxing. There's only one more free day in my summer and I'm trying desperately to get in all the stress-free time I can. Can you feel my pain?

I'm so not ready. I wasted far too much summer DOING things. If you ask the WCM, though, he'll say I did nothing. All a matter of perspective, I suppose.

I did my back-to-school shopping today, getting new clothes and shoes for ME. Miss Peanut needs nothing, as she has doting grandparents who spare no expense when it comes to their only grandchild.

Tonight is also the last night I'll have with my current hairdo. I'm off to the torture chamber/hair salon tomorrow to get it chemically whipped into submission. Perhaps, if I like it, you'll see it. Don't count on it.

3 Comments:

  • Feel my pain, my hair's a complete bloody mess at the moment. I feel like treating it to a really good cut, but it always looks the same whether it's a good cut or a bad one.

    Summer's still here for me. In fact, I get my hols next week, and then I'm off to Rome for a few days the week after that. Jealous?

    I like the idea of being doted on. Would there be any grandparents going spare out there?

    By Blogger Sniffy, At 5:52 PM  

  • As it happens, yes, I'm desperately jealous. Roma - mi piace molto.

    Take lots of piccies and flirt outrageously with everyone.

    By Blogger Peevish McSnark, At 6:57 PM  

  • As MY first day was Tuesday and I only just now have time to comment...allow me to wish you a happy first day of school! Also looking forward to hearing about the big haircuttery. Mine is almost long enough to donate again-- and I'm starting to eye new styles. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home