Peevish

Monday, August 22, 2005

sniff sniff - is that cake?

I think she'd sound a bit like Jane Horrocks with a dash of Linda Barker for good measure. She displays the vocabulary of a truck driver, though, so I don't think she's posh and snooty. Refreshingly down-to-earth, is what she is. The f-word features frequently in her posts, often gratuitously. Don't get me wrong - I like that. Shoot - I married the American male version - ginger hair and all.

She sounds like someone I'd love to meet in person. We'd hang out in a pub and drink, slagging off the latest celebrities and crap TV shows. There'd be some bitching thrown in, too, and just a little of that cat vs. dog debate. I'd have a G&T, and I'm thinking she'd just have a pint. Somehow, I don't see an English pub serving a decent Margarita, or I'd have that. I also don't see that scene happening anytime soon, as a trip to The Republic of Lancashire would be quite dear.

In the meantime, I'll visit virtually, 'cause she's lots of fun.

1 Comments:

  • Yep! We love Tina and the crew. I've noticed that you fit in quite nicely and have been enjoying your comments and blog!!

    By Blogger M, At 4:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home