Peevish

Thursday, November 16, 2006

It's been a slow week in the 'burbs

NOT!

See, this year has been the busiest of my life. Miss Peanut has begun Daisy Girl Scouts this year, and guess who decided to volunteer for troop leader? You guessed it - ME.

Who volunteered to be the Teacher in the Parent-Teacher-Student Association? Uh-huh - ME.

Who got asked to spearhead the School Spirit initiative at school? Right again - ME.

Who signed her daughter up for swimming lessons on top of an already busy schedule? Oh, you're too good at this game - ME.

So if I'm not blogging, it's because I'm crazy busy and overwhelmed! If you don't like it, then feck off to one of the blogs on my sidebar. They're all good reading.

1 Comments:

  • I hear you. Brave woman volunteering as a troop leader.

    Do you get to wear a uniform?

    By Blogger pissoff, At 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home