Peevish

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Resolutions

Well, there's been a lot of blather around Blogistan over New Year's Resolutions. Everyone's making them, and so, not to be left out of the cool crowd, I made a few as well:

1. Eat more vegetables. I really hate most vegetables, but they've got the advantage of having lots of vitamins in them (even if they taste nasty). So, I'm channeling my hatred into chewing, and mowing those suckers down. Look out, celery! Your ass is mine!

2. Excercise more. Ok, so as far as goals go, this one is neither clearly defined nor measurable. I did that on purpose. Anything is "more," by comparison to the exercise I engaged in this year. Exercise in futility?

3. Be a better friend. I suck at sending cards. I'm pretty good at returning email, but initiating it? Not so hot. Telephone call? Surely, you jest - I hate the telephone. If I read your blog, sometimes I comment. I'm a shade lacking in this area - one of those people that says "Oh, we'll have to get together sometime!" and never arranges a "sometime."

I figure that's enough to get me through 2008. That and some chocolate.

1 Comments:

  • Ok I have to admit this made me laugh. I've long said I'm the worst friend on the planet - but my excuse is that my life tends to get in the way - constantly.

    You know I'm with you on the other ones (grumble).

    HEY maybe we can get together sometime ;)

    By Blogger Sharon, At 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home