Peevish

Monday, March 14, 2005

Monday musings

I find myself with nothing much to say. My weekend was uneventful - the crumbcatcher recovered nicely from her fever and was rollicking around the house on Sunday, making the animals nervous. I went to the market, did laundry, and dusted. Woo hoo!

It's the second day of Delaware State Testing, and my students IQs have dropped to that of, say, a bowl of tapioca pudding. They are so worn out after the morning of testing that trying to get anything out of them is like wringing water from a damp dishrag - you know there's something there, but you're going to tire yourself out and torture the dishrag to get it.

You remember my ankle-biter was wailing "I've got boogies!" all weekend? Well, coincidentally, I found this hilarious video of Rupert Grint (and others) randomly shouting "Bogies!" (the British equivalent) at an art exhibition. See it here. Now, if you're thinking, "who's Rupert Grint?" then the information that the 6th Harry Potter book will be on sale on July 16 will also be irrelevant to you. I can't wait, personally.

Maybe I'll write more later, maybe not. That oughta keep you on tenterhooks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home