Peevish

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Katrina

I've been consciously avoiding blogging about Katrina, as there's exposure everywhere. I'm also quite liberal, and I try not to talk about it at home, either, as the WCM and I only fight about it. So, I've been reading a few blogs that talk about it here and there, like The Colossus of Rhodey and Suburban Bliss. Good stuff there, from both of them.

The one post that really expresses my feelings, though, is from a person I haven't spoken to in nigh on 17 years. We had a massive falling-out in 11th grade (mainly on her part) and just didn't talk after that. She is an amazing writer, though, and has crafted a beautiful and eloquent rant about Katrina. You should read it. Go visit her blog, Fiendish Plot, which is hosted by a company based in New Orleans.

2 Comments:

  • you gave directions to an enemy blog?

    very courageous

    By Blogger SquirrleyMojo, At 9:09 PM  

  • I don't consider her an enemy. I'd be her friend again if she wanted. All she has to do is call, write, or email.

    Somehow, I don't think I'm interesting enough for her to want to make that connection again, though.

    By Blogger Peevish McSnark, At 10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home