Peevish

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Now I can bag Spike!

You scored as Buffy Summers. You are a very strong individual. You do, however, have some trouble admitting how you truly feel. You've experienced a lot during your life, but you more than manage. Always willing to help, you're a great friend.

Buffy Summers

79%

Dawn Summers

71%

Spike

58%

Anya

54%

Willow Rosenberg

42%

Xander Harris

42%

Tara Maclay

38%

Rupert Giles

33%

Which Buffy The Vampire Slayer Character Are You Most Like!?
created with
QuizFarm.com


Well, ok. I always considered myself to be a Giles, but I suppose Buffy is acceptable.

I really miss Buffy. I've tried watching Firefly, the new Joss Whedon offering, and I find it a bit too eh for my taste. It tries to be what Star Trek was intended to be: a Western set in Space.

Give me my nice Spike back. I don't care if James Marsters isn't really British. He gives good accent! I want my Rupert Giles back too. Anthony Head is just too nummy, even if I couldn't stand his character in Manchild a few years back, and he is British. Alyson Hannigan, my dear sweet Willow Rosenberg, is in a new show this season. I don't think I'm going to watch it. I was quite attached to my sweet Willow (even through the whole Tara thing. It's not that Willow was a lesbian, 'cause frankly, I heart lesbians. It's that Tara was a supreme wuss and I couldn't stand her. Kennedy made a much better lover for Willow - she kicked ass and took names! but I digress.) and I don't think I could see her in another role. Dawn I could do without. Xander, dear puppy dog, I will miss forever.

C'mon Joss. I don't want to suffer through any more moronic twaddle from the networks.

Give us a spinoff.

Please?

2 Comments:

  • The thing about Xander was that he was supposed to be a bit of a dweeb. Funny how the guy looked like a male model. Still, that's TV casting conventions for you.

    By Blogger garfer, At 4:11 PM  

  • While pleased for the actors, it saddened me that both Willow and Xander got new shows this season. It just makes it harder to get the cast back together for...I don't know, Thanksgiving specials? I do miss my Buffy.

    By Blogger Whinger, At 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home