Peevish

Monday, September 12, 2005

Foul Language Alert!!!

My dining room carpet is a dog shit magnet. I don't know what it is, but my damn dogs keep crapping on my rug! What the fuck?!

I've had the WCM power wash the goddamn thing. I've sprayed it with enzymes. I've vacuumed the ever-loving fuck out of it! Yet, they continue their ass-dumping assault.

You know, it wouldn't be so bad if the rug wasn't various shades of brown and burgundy that effectively camouflages the turds until someone steps on them. Did I ever mention that I go barefoot at home? DID I??!!!

I don't know what the deal is. I don't leave them in the house too long. They go out all the time to "take care of business." They are possibly the world's most cherished, spoiled, pampered housepets you'll ever meet, but they're slowly shitting their way out of my house.*

Tomorrow, I'm pitching the shit magnet. Want a rug, anyone?

*disclaimer: I love my dogs like family. Every rug and stick of furniture in the house would go before they would. They're seriously pissing me off, though!

5 Comments:

  • Oh I can SO sympathize with you!

    Nothing wakes you up like heading into the dining room (or rather, thru the dining room) first thing in the morning before you're really awake yet and stepping in a pile of dog shit. Oh joy.

    What a way to start the damn day, right?

    By Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen, At 11:05 AM  

  • My dog is such a highly strung little bitch that if I leave her on her own for more than a few minutes she will protest shit.

    The only good thing is that she is a solid pooer, so quite easy to pick up.

    Saying that though, the only time she did a really runny stinker was when she shat all over my bed and then on my bedroom carpet, which is a white wool thing.

    B'arch.

    I love her though.

    And I shit in her bed to get back at her.

    Actually I don't, that would be weird.

    By Blogger Herge Smith, At 3:52 PM  

  • Oh Geez! i'm dyin' from laughter over here. Stepping in the cat poo is almost the same(25 pound cat).

    By Blogger M, At 6:22 PM  

  • Soon after Otto the cat came to live with us, I was woken up by him weeing on my bed - it came right through the duvet and I felt my leg become wet and warm as the pussy pee found its way through the fibres. He also used to do poos in the big plant pot that's home to the weeping fig.

    By Blogger Sniffy, At 7:30 AM  

  • Soon after Otto the cat came to live with us, I was woken up by him weeing on my bed - it came right through the duvet and I felt my leg become wet and warm as the pussy pee found its way through the fibres. He also used to do poos in the big plant pot that's home to the weeping fig.

    By Blogger Sniffy, At 7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home