Peevish

Sunday, February 12, 2006

One foot, two foot

We got twelve, count 'em, twelve inches of snow. It's gorgeous outside, white and fluffy, soft like down, cold as fuck! I didn't set foot outside today, but instead, stayed in while the WCM shoveled snow. I prepared the hot drinks for him - herbal tea, mainly. I offered him hot chocolate, but he declined.

I checked all the snow closings, and it seems that my district is the only one in the northern part of the state - the part most affected by the storm - that is still open. I'm so pissed.

What the fuck good is a foot of snow if it can't get you out of school for one goddamned day!

I'm still putting the phone by my bed, just in case.

2 Comments:

  • Yay! I'm first!

    Snowmen! You MUST build a family of snow-people in various poses outside the house.

    Various sexual positions would be funniest.

    And perhaps one of them eating a child.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:05 AM  

  • Ooo...I'd hate to try driving in that kind of stuff!

    Stay safe!

    By Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen, At 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home