Peevish

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

You have no idea how happy I am about this.


You scored as Babylon 5 (Babylon 5). The universe is erupting into war and your government picks the wrong side. How much worse could things get? It doesn't matter, because no matter what you have your friends and you'll do the right thing. In the end that will be all that matters. Now if only the Psi Cops would leave you alone.

Babylon 5 (Babylon 5)

88%

Moya (Farscape)

88%

Millennium Falcon (Star Wars)

75%

Serenity (Firefly)

75%

Deep Space Nine (Star Trek)

63%

Galactica (Battlestar: Galactica)

63%

Andromeda Ascendant (Andromeda)

56%

Enterprise D (Star Trek)

50%

Bebop (Cowboy Bebop)

44%

FBI's X-Files Division (The X-Files)

38%

SG-1 (Stargate)

25%

Nebuchadnezzar (The Matrix)

25%

Your Ultimate Sci-Fi Profile II: which sci-fi crew would you best fit in? (pics)
created with QuizFarm.com


Considering that this is one of my favorite sci-fi shows ever, I'm thrilled to be a part of this crew. Farscape is another of my absolute favorites. Even though I loved Star Trek: TNG, I don't think I'd fit in with their uber-idealistic philosophy.

Thanks to Hube for this gem.

"We are all Kosh."

3 Comments:

  • By Blogger upyernoz, At 5:05 PM  

  • Hiya-I scored very similar to you, 91% Babylon 5, then Moya, Serenity...
    I don't watch alot of TV so am only familiar with Star Trek/Wars, x files, and (years ago) Battlestar Galactica. Haven't heard of some of these. Pathetic eh?

    By Blogger Kyahgirl, At 3:06 PM  

  • I was Moya. A girl, for gawds sake.

    What are they trying to tell me?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home