Peevish

Friday, November 24, 2006

With thanks to Kyahgirl for this one:

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Dedicated Reader

You are always trying to find the time to get back to your book. You are convinced that the world would be a much better place if only everyone read more.

Literate Good Citizen
Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm
Book Snob
Fad Reader
Non-Reader
What Kind of Reader Are You?
Create Your Own Quiz

Although, in fairness, I knew this about myself. One that question where it asked me to pick the set of books that I had read all of, I had a choice of two. I love to read, like seriously love to read. Books are my crack. Thank god I have friends who are similarly afflicted and are willing to score loan me their books.

Yeah, I'm codependent, and I don't want to hear anything about it, because I'm reading now. Shhh!

2 Comments:

  • Yay!

    A literate good citizen, am I.

    I can colour in too!

    By Blogger S.I.D., At 5:48 PM  

  • yep, books are my heroin. i'm addicted.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home