Peevish

Friday, December 22, 2006

David Tennant

Apparently, I've gone back in time, in true Time Lord fashion, and developed an embarassing teenage crush on David Tennant.

Like, OMG! He's a total hottie!

(the Doctor Who 2-hour season finale was just on. I'm still a-quiver.)

The strange thing? I never went for slender men. I always wanted them with a bit of meat on them - beefy, even - but I'm quite drawn to him. He's got the whole Scottish thing going on, which is in his favor. Plus, brown hair & brown eyes, a definite preference of mine. So now, tall & skinny is ok, I guess.

Mmmm, break me off a piece of dat!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • We are sooo Doctor Who'd out in this house.

    Earthangel 4 prays to Dave everynight.

    Have a great Christmas Bronwen!

    *Hugs and kisses*

    By Blogger S.I.D., At 3:52 PM  

  • Crikey, I live in Scotland and am definitely a hottie when viewed through a dank murky drizzle.

    Happy Christmas Bronwen.

    By Blogger garfer, At 6:17 PM  

  • We've just finished Season two - is Catherine Tate really the sidekick on Series 3? Cause if she is - holy shit, the comedic possibilities are endless!!!

    Happy Christmas back to you two!

    Oh, and Garfy? If you look like David Tennant, I'll book a cabin for a month just to stalk you.

    By Blogger Peevish McSnark, At 12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home