Peevish

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Stale!

I baked chocolate chip cookies last week. I put the majority of them into a large ziploc bag for my Secret Santa, and then filled a small ziploc bag for us. I figured, why keep a bunch of cookies around the house that would tempt us all into eating them and becoming incredibly chubby?

Imagine my surprise when I found that little bag of cookies today, almost untouched. They were stale! STALE, I tell you!

Never in my lifetime has a bag of cookies, let alone lovingly homemade cookies, been around long enough to go stale in this house. (Channeling Wallace Shawn here) Inconceivable!!

Huh.

Well, time to go feed the unicorn and scold the dragon for setting fire to the Golden Apple tree in the back yard.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home