Peevish

Thursday, March 22, 2007

In which my day sucks giant emu eggs...

Ok, I'm not sure about the emu, but my day sucked eggs.

First, Aunt Flo arrived on my doorstep this morning, in all her crampy crimson glory. Bitch.

Then there was State Testing today at school, but since I can't talk about it, let's just say that proctoring it just sucked. Booooooo-ringggggg!

Also, my shoes - though fierce! - were ouchie. So that sucked.

Next, I picked up Miss Peanut to take her to swimming lessons and she burst into tears because she hadn't yet begun to play Bratz with Clo. There were screams and wails and gnashing of teeth, and that was before Miss Peanut got truly upset. It always sucks when your kid is miserable because you're there to pick her up. It sucks the big one.

Dinner was suck-ass, too. We went to a chain restaurant, got crappy slow service, and were rushed because Miss Peanut had swimming lessons right after dinner. Miss Peanut ran through all of the "activities" in the children's menu and devised a game of "Go Fish" with the Samuel Adams coasters. This game requires a lot of inventiveness, or one "Give me all your beers" will inadvertently bring it to a crashing halt. Whoops. Nerves were still frayed from the pickup spectacle, so we weren't all happy there.

Then, en route to swimming lessons, I realized that I had left Miss Peanut's swimming backpack on the kitchen counter. Duh. Suckage.

We went home, where I proceeded to clean out the trunk of my car in preparation for my Scrapbooking Weekend. I park under a tree. Wait for it. Waaait for iiiiit...

A bird shat on my head.

Yep. That just put the cap on my suck-ass day.

Ugh. I'm going to bed.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Oh boy, that sucks, and you are right, BIG emu eggs... ;p I actually had that happen to me once too, so I feel your pain. And it was actually 3 or 4 birdies. I got dive-bombed! You get the "big hugs" award for today! Hope tomorrow goes better!
    Sab
    briley739@hotmail.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:27 AM  

  • Hola Chica...sorry things have been crappy (literally). Hope it's going better now for you. Wanna come down here for Easter dinner? I just bought a ham! -Melanie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home