Peevish

Friday, January 04, 2008

Eat your veggies!

So I was at lunch today with my Work Husband, who knows all about my New Year's Resolutions. After I'd finished my Stuffed Pork Chop and Vegetable Medley in Butter Sauce (leftovers from dinner 2 nights ago), I pulled out a bag of 4 celery sticks and a small tub of peanut butter.

As I was scooping the peanut butter out of the tub with a celery stick, the Work Husband leans over and whispers in my ear "Chouchou* they don't count as vegetables if you slather them with peanut butter." As soon as I unglued my tongue from the roof of my mouth, I leaned over to him and whispered back "They do if you're me."

'Cause I only resolved to eat more vegetables. I put absolutely no restrictions on what I could eat on 'em!

*Chouchou is French for "Sweetie Pie." Literally translated: cabbagecabbage. The French are weird when it comes to terms of endearment. We call each other chouchou. Isn't that so cute?! *bleargh - vomit*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home