Peevish

Sunday, June 29, 2008

All Intestine, All the Time!

Wow, this seems to have turned into a bit of a weight loss surgery chronicle recently, hasn't it? I promise I'll get off of this subject soon - it's just been weighing on my mind these last couple of weeks (no pun intended, I promise) since my surgery anniversary.

I went to a party today with a bunch of people who have all had the DS (Duodenal Switch) or are going to have it. There was one woman there who was only two weeks out of surgery, and one man who is having his DS this Wednesday. Boy, what a good time we had! We talked, ate, laughed, and took pictures of each other in our bathing suits. Yeah, it's for a contest on one of the weight loss surgery support boards I participate on. I think it was good for all the pre-ops there to see what you can accomplish, because you're not hiding much in a bathing suit.

It was fun, even with the bathing suits.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home