Peevish

Thursday, June 12, 2008

A unique name...

So the WCM came home with a toy for Miss Peanut - a stuffed Triceratops. I mean, what would you expect from a fossil hunter? A fairy princess?

Being Miss Peanut, she's not going to let one of her "babies" go without a name, and she sat on the sofa intently staring the Triceratops in the eye, trying to get a fix on its personality. Also not being one for internal monologue, she runs through the list of names out loud, so that the WCM and I can get the full impact of her choice.

"Hmm, 'Bella?' No. That's not right. 'Buttercup?' No, that's not it either. Hmmmm."

The WCM and I exchange quizzical glances, as nearly all of Miss Peanut's babies are named "Buttercup." (Don't ask me - I have no idea why) A few seconds later we hear "I've got it!! Your name is 'Horny!'"

The WCM and I are still recovering from the bouts of giggles that overtook us that night.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Haha! That's classic peanut for ya! Love it! :)
    -
    Melanie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home