Peevish

Friday, February 11, 2005

Weekend plans

Because I'm married to the World's Cheapest Man (miser, skinflint, pennypincher, mean), I have to be creative about holidays. Not only won't he spend much on me, but I can't spend too much on him, either. So for Valentine's Day, I asked him to watch the offspring for the day while I go to a Scrapbooking Crop. He loved it - it won't cost him a thing! Well, he may take the wee sprog to McDonald's for lunch, but what's the cost of a Happy Meal compared to, say, diamond earrings?

Anyway... I haven't scrapbooked in a while. I used to be very into it - I was on a couple of Design Teams and used to write articles on scrapbooking for a now-defunct scrapbooking website. Lately, though, I just haven't felt that artistic. So I'm going to immerse myself in scrapping this Saturday (8 whole hours!) and see what comes out of it. I usually post my work at the Scrapbook Playground. Feel free to check it out if you like that kind of stuff.

1 Comments:

  • Awwwwww...I went and looked up the sccrapbook pages and they're wonderful (as always). Love seeing your immaculate and creative work. Gawd, I wish I could hire you to do my wedding album! It's still sitting in boxes. (As is yours, I hear). I have the album purchased and some of the paper...but....Oh well. Anyhow, I have linked my livejournal id here finally so you can come visit ME sometime. (Virtually if not actually). -Mel

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home