Peevish

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Cookies, revisited

In support of the two teen cookie bakers, I'm posting a cookie recipe. It's a new one to me - just tried it out yesterday. My father-in-law requested a batch of chewy chocolate chip cookies for Christmas. All my previous attempts came out crispy (not that he complained - he never met a cookie he didn't like), so I turned to the Guru of Food Science, Alton Brown for an answer. He gave me this one, which turned out pretty well. I think I'll up the salt a touch and cut the bread flour with regular next time, as the cooled finished product crossed the line from chewy to doughy. Here it is. Enjoy!

And if you decide to leave your neighbors any, please deliver them in person during daylight hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home