Peevish

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Blow Out?

So I'm watching the second season of Blow Out. I know that Jonathan Antin is the most self-absorbed diva in the hairstyling universe, but I can't look away.

Right now they're trying to arrange a hair-styling show where Jonathan is the center of attention. I can't tell whether the tech/AV guy is my hero for taking the piss, or if he's just an uber-geek and is totally serious about the outlandish stuff he's suggesting. Hairstyling in a harness suspended above the stage? Not on my head, bub.

So, I'm currently seeking a new stylist - my old one was a major flake, who just happened to be a cutting genius. I haven't had a haircut I've liked in about 2 years. I can't see paying $500 for a haircut, though. Even if cut by a famous narcissist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home