Peevish

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Is this for real?!!


When is this ever appropriate? Posted by Hello

If this is for real, and I have no real reason to doubt it, then what in the world was he thinking?! Why would the leader of a world superpower stoop to a crude and vulgar gesture like this? This is who half the country "voted" for? This is who represents us in international forums? This is our President?!

Yeah, there's our first citizen, holding the American FLAG, and flipping the bird at the same time. This, from the head of our country. What a message to be sending - like Jacques Chirac laying a wreath on the tomb of the Unknowns and adjusting his crotch at the same time. Imagine Tony Blair opening Parliament and picking his nose. Perhaps Vladimir Putin will be belching his address at the next international summit.

I have just three letters to describe my incredulity: WTF?!!!

Let me also give you three words to describe my feelings about the subject of this photo: boorish, callow oaf.

3 Comments:

  • Funny as a funny thing

    Where you find?

    By Blogger 21meteorstreet, At 9:57 AM  

  • I think that if I were photographed as often as Bush is, you'd probably catch my hands in a weird position a few times.

    Wish I could be outraged, but that's not doing it for me.

    CC

    By Blogger Chalicechick, At 5:25 PM  

  • well, if you look at the photo, he's not holding up only his middle finger. he's also extending his thumb and half his index finger. if you think about it, it's not a single middle finger, it's 1/2 of a hand.

    that's what i call the "idiot's bird flippin." at least that's what i call it whenever my sister does it like that.

    By Blogger upyernoz, At 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home