Peevish

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Bend, Stretch, and Lean to the Left

Your Political Profile

Overall: 20% Conservative, 80% Liberal
Social Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal
Ethics: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

How Liberal / Conservative Are You?
So this shouldn't come as a shock to anyone who knows me. It's interesting how much my friend Dave and I differ, and how close friends we are.
That said, I didn't like the questions - there was no moderate stance, which is what I take on some issues, so I chose the more likely option.

1 Comments:

  • internet surveys about politics always forget there are middle positions. on the other hand, i suspect if they had a middle position listed, most people would pick them regardless what their politics really are. everyone wants to seem like they are in the middle. for some reason, "moderate" is viewed as synonymous with "reasonable"

    By Blogger upyernoz, At 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home