Peevish

Friday, May 13, 2005

What's your flavor?

I was reading posts on one of my favorite message boards, and one topic was "What flavor ice cream are you?"

Hmmm. Intriguing, I thought. What's my flavor? I mulled, pondered, and ruminated on this deep philosophical question.

Well, I look vanilla, but I have a deep chocolate personality - decadent and sensual, right? My heart is a gooey marshmallow - I'm a sucker for sentiment. My sense of humor is a bit off-beat. Some would call me nuts.

I figured, hey, Rocky Road!

Seeking validation, I asked the Mister what flavor of ice cream I'd be. After about 30 seconds, I got this:

Him: "What's that flavor that has all the shit in it?"

Me (hopefully): "Rocky Road?"

Him: "Yeah, that's the one."

Me (irritated and justifiably sarcastic): "'Cause I'm so full of shit, I take it?"

Him: "Hey, you said it."

Nice, huh? Remind me why I keep him around?

So what's your flavor?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home