Peevish

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I watch way too much TV

So I was watching American Idol just a few short minutes ago, and I saw Scott get voted off. Woo Hoo!!! Anthony is safe to sing another ballad! I really think it's going to come down to Carrie or Bo, though.

Now I'm watching a new episode of The Kumars at Number 42 on BBC America. Jennifer Saunders is on this week - star of AbFab, French & Saunders, and the voice of the Fairy Godmother in Shrek 2. Good stuff! Shame Dawn French isn't on there either. I'm like a blue-eyed American Dawn French, for those of you interested in what I look like (all 2 of you...).

Who I really miss, though, is Graham Norton. I can't wait for a new series - please, Graham, get off your arse and start filming!!

Tomorrow is Survivor night. Don't call my house from 8 to 9 pm on Thursdays unless you're dying to talk to my machine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home