Peevish

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas Review

Best Present received: gift certificates from parents & WCM. Now I don't have to call in naked to work.

Most awkward present: alcohol from brother- and sister-in-law. I don't drink much to begin with, and really can't do much drinking since my surgery, so now I have 5 bottles of booze hanging around the house and no way to dispose of them. On the upside, among them are Godiva Chocolate liqueur and Starbucks' Coffee liqueur. I suppose I could make the Mother of all Mochas and get really toasty. Not a bad idea.

Most annoying present: the WCM gave Miss Peanut an alarm clock that looks like a stuffed dog. It barks you awake. It also barks when you press its paw. I'm ready to cut its little paws right off and jam them in its mouth.

Most shite present: a small bag of white fuzzy balls, labeled "Snowman Poop" from my brother. Bless him.

Best card: my brother gave me a Kwanzaa card this year. The Snowman Poop is forgiven.

The rest of the booty: an neat woven scarf from the Irish store (Faith and Begorrah, Oirish clothing!), a big-ass jewelery armoire from the WCM (40% off), fancy makeup from my brother and his lovely girlfriend (I painted myself up like the town floozy last night and had a ball!), and an iTunes gift certificate from the WCM.

Hope your Christmas - if you celebrate it - was merry and bright, and completely not shite.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Most awkward present: alcohol from brother- and sister-in-law. I don't drink much to begin with, and really can't do much drinking since my surgery, so now I have 5 bottles of booze hanging around the house and no way to dispose of them

    i'll be right over!

    By Blogger upyernoz, At 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home