Peevish

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Exquisite

I was told this morning that my figure was "exquisite." I'm wearing an old black dress - very 1940s movie-star in style (low scoop neckline, buttoned up the front with white buttons, flared skirt, waist cinched in with a matching belt) and some gorgeous platform polka-dotted peep-toe sandals (dontcha just love Target?).

I'm not wearing any hose, as my sandals are open toed, so I'm completely bare legged.

There is no chub rub. My thighs aren't even close to one another when I stand with my feet 5 inches apart.

That, my friends, is what I call "exquisite."

2 Comments:

  • My boxers are getting a tad tighter ...!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:23 PM  

  • congrats. :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home