Peevish

Monday, April 30, 2007

Godd@mn F$%&ing Cookies!!

So on one of the weight loss boards that I read, one of the women there posted this recipe for crack Peanut Butter Cookies. These cookies are really addictive tasty, and if you've had your insides specially modified, like I have, they're healthy(ish). For the rest of you, beware the fat.

She posted this last night, and I was making cookies at 9:30 in the evening. What a bitch lovely woman to share her recipe. I'm going to be just as lovely (ahem!) and share it with you:

1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar (or sugar substitute, like Equal or Splenda for baking)
1 egg
1 tablespoon vanilla

Mix, drop by small spoonfuls onto a silpat or a greased cookie sheet. Bake for 12 minutes at 350 degrees. Let them cool slightly before transferring to a baking rack. Try not to cram them all into your mouth at once.

4 Comments:

  • Cathy here:
    This recipe also works well for those who are gluten free - no flour. I've had them before and, yes, they are really good. Good luck not cramming them all in your mouth at the same time. Putting food in the basement in the Bill cave helps some for me. Gotta start doing that again. Sarah and I haven't tackled cookie making yet. Too much work. I think we'll stick with cakes and quick breads a little longer.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:32 AM  

  • Hmmm...might just have to try these. I'd seen them before, and the woman in the "Half of me" blog did a review of them, though I wasn't enamoured from her description. If they have the Bronwen and the Cathy stamp of approval, they must be ok. ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:13 AM  

  • Yeah, the batch is about 3/4 way gone already. Yeesh.

    By Blogger Peevish McSnark, At 10:00 PM  

  • Yippee! This is the recipe I remember loving as a child. I knew it was something easy (1,1,1,1), but couldn't quite remember all the details, especially temp and how long, etc.

    Thank you so much for posting this!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home