Peevish

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Ahhhhhhhhhh, that's the feeling!

Sorry I've been absent - too busy enjoying the shit out of Spring Break! Here's a recap:

Monday - Girl day with Miss Peanut, Clo, her baby sister, and her mom. We spent the whole day at the King of Prussia mall. Literally, 12 hours of marathon power shopping. Miss Peanut blew her whole budget at the Build-a-Bear Workshop, where she built a new teddy bear and bought it a bikini. Ever seen a bear in a bikini? Ew. Clo spent her cash in the Sanrio store on a whole bunch of Hello Kitty loot. We had us some happy little girls, aside from a bit of unpleasantness at lunch (moody five year olds, anyone? plus a healthy dose of little-sister-envy on Miss Peanut's part). Dinner was at the Cheesecake Factory - a recipe for bliss right there. Chocolate martini, dinner, then Godiva double chocolate cheesecake for dessert? MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I had to bring the cheesecake home. I had it for 3 more nights for dessert.

Tuesday - drive to New York City to see my brilliant surgeon. The drive always thrills me - once I get to the Lincoln Tunnel, the adrenaline begins to surge and baby? It's on. Everything's good in my intestines, except I need more zinc. No problem.

Wednesday - home all day with Miss Peanut. Movies, Barbies, and vegging out were on the menu. Pretty damn perfect.

Thursday - Miss Peanut had a Bright Horizons day, while I went to therapy. Yeah, I've got issues. I'm working on it.

Friday - Miss Peanut wanted to go to Bright Horizons again, so she did. I vegged at home and made a ton of jewelry. Miss Peanut went to Nana's for the night.

Today - the WCM went fossil hunting, leaving me all on my lonesome. Internet surfing!

Tomorrow, a baby shower. I hunted all over creation for a dress, and finally found one in the first place I should've looked. Ann Taylor Loft. Love that store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home