Peevish

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Fat!

Um, I have just been exchanging emails with my nutritionist about my latest round of bloodwork. You remember the fucking vampires? Well, they didn't take enough blood to process one of my tests. I have to go back and let the bitches stick me again.

Anyhoo, it turns out my cholesterol is...

are you ready for this?

Ninety.

Yes, 90.

I have been advised to take Essential Fatty Acids and to eat more fat, because I have to RAISE my cholesterol.

Can I tell you how bizarre that sounds to me?

I'm off to eat a big-ass bacon cheeseburger now, heavy on the mayo.

1 Comments:

  • i don't have a cholesterol problem - like you, but how do i get rid of this damn spare tyre (or two) ?

    By Blogger zoe, At 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home