Peevish

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Pilates, part 2

Oh my screamin' stomach muscles!

So I didn't think it was much of a workout after the first class. It was fun, but not quite a workout for me. Sometime during the second class, I started to feel my abs - and not in a "mmmmm, nice" kind of way. It was more in a "hey, there's something there! And hey! It doesn't feel great!" kind of way.

Today, after the second class, I can hardly recline without wincing. Reaching above my head causes my brow to furrow and squatting down to tie Miss Peanut's sneaker made me groan under my breath.

It may not make me sweaty, but it's doing something dammit!

And, you know what? I kind of like it, which is more than I can say for most exercise.

Tonight's the third class. Pray for me.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home