Peevish

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Ok, since I'm at a lack for blog fodder recently, I thought I'd do Sharon's interview. If you'd like me to interview you, read the instructions at the bottom of the post.

1. What has been your biggest thrill since having the DS?

Tough to say, really. I think the biggest thrill has been being able to do physical things that I hadn't been able to do in a while - run, sit with my legs crossed, pick up my daughter and have her wrap her legs around my waist - and those are the G-rated thrills. There have been a few R- and X-rated ones, too, but I'm not going there today.

2. Do you believe in love at first sight? Why or why not?

This may be totally cheesy, but yes. My husband, even though he completely makes me batshit insane 23 hours out of every 24 made such an impression on first sight - where he did nothing more than smile at me - that I dreamed of him that night. Now, he's cute, but he's not the sort to inspire unremitting lust, so I have to believe that *cue cheesy music here* our love was instantaneous and destined. Lest ye think that I am not for real, let me state that the date of this first sighting was December 18, 1988, and we have been together since then. Howzat for scary romantic?

3. Tell me about your wildest night.

Um, I was married very young. I didn't get many wild nights. Alas.

4. If you could spend a day with any person, living or dead, who would it be and why?

Geez, this is a tough question. Maybe my Grandmother, because I miss her so much. If it were to be a famous-type person, maybe Nigella Lawson, because she'd cook, and I love to eat. Plus, her life has been pretty interesting, so I'd bet she had some good stories. If it were a historical-type person, well, there are sooo many that I couldn't begin to choose. Richard III? Just to know if he really did kill the princes.

5. What makes you laugh?

I think the question should really be what doesn't make you laugh? I laugh at everything and have always been pretty easily amused. I've been cursed with the ability to always find the humor in any situation - even funerals. My humor is usually inappropriate and I have to squelch it all the time (at least in front of the seventh graders!).
*******

If you want to continue, here are the rules:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick thequestions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone elsein the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home