Peevish

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My own brand of crazy

So I had a Jewelry Party tonight. Some of you may remember a Pampered Chef party I had a couple of years back.You know, the one where only 2 people came?

Well, my turnout today was more than two, but less than 10. I'm improving! This time, 10% of my invitees showed up!

I was thinking about that Pampered Chef party this morning when I was vacuuming my drapes - yeah, I have my own special brand of crazy when it comes to these parties. I vacuum everything. Today? I even bought a new vacuum because the old one wasn't working and I didn't have time to get it fixed and I really needed to vacuum, people!

Yeah, that pesky ol' dirt problem I have. It just never stops.

So now, for the second time this year, my house is clean (ok, for realz, only the first floor is clean. The second floor and the basement are pits, tips, pig sties, reasonably neat.) and people have witnessed it. I have done my wifely duty for another year.

Let loose the dustbunnies of war, people! I can't live in this clean of an environment. Time to slob it all up again.

2 Comments:

  • Having invented the self cleaning toilet I am, thankfully, a billionaire and can afford to employ an army of Fillipino maids to clean up my messes.

    By Blogger garfer, At 8:50 AM  

  • Well then, those billions ought to make it easier to flush out the totty in your area.

    I could use a self-cleaning toilet.

    By Blogger Peevish McSnark, At 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home