Peevish

Monday, July 23, 2007

Best Laugh at Disney World

Picture this - it's day 4 of our trip to Disney. The WCM and I are up early to hit the early-opener park of the day (Animal Kingdom, I think). The WCM takes no prisoners on his time schedule - he has paid for time at the amusement parks, and BY GOD, NO ONE SHALL MISS ONE SECOND OF THE DEARLY PURCHASED FUN!!! Miss Peanut is still abed, worn out from being dragged through Disney World for the last three days.

As I am the earliest riser - i.e., the one requiring the most work to be presentable in the morning - it falls to me to awaken the sleeping Peanut. I pull back her covers and give her a gentle nudge, saying "Wakey, wakey, Peanut! It's time to go have some fun!"

Miss Peanut, eyes still closed and hair sticking out seven ways 'til Sunday, sits up and mumbles "Does it look like I'm having fun?"

The WCM and I had to hold each other upright, we were laughing so hard.

Ah, Disney World. It's a bitch.

3 Comments:

  • Compulsory fun.

    Strength Through Joy, Mickey Mouse, and a depleted bank balance.

    By Blogger garfer, At 10:34 AM  

  • BY GOD, NO ONE SHALL MISS ONE SECOND OF THE DEARLY PURCHASED FUN!!!

    I was ROTFLMAO at this!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:51 PM  

  • And the sad thing is, you know it's true!

    By Blogger Peevish McSnark, At 11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home