Peevish

Friday, August 03, 2007

Y'all, I have found the solution...

I have found the solution to my fat problem, y'all. I am accepting Paula Deen into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior.

Deep-fried Butter Balls, y'all.

Um, seriously now, What The Fuck is this Shit?! Take fat, bread it, and deep fry it in more fat? Is the woman trying to kill us? Ok, trying to kill y'all, because I may be the only person on the planet that could eat these l'il fuckers with impunity at the moment.

Once I figure out what to serve with these things, I may just try making them. You know, just for shits 'n' giggles.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • Sounds like a Scottish recipe to me. We deep fry Mars Bars you know.

    By Blogger garfer, At 12:22 PM  

  • PN - My mom said to serve them on crackers. Wanna come to a cocktail party? I got butter!

    Garfy, a deep-fried Mars bar is the first thing I plan on ingesting the second I come to Scotland. It sounds scrummy!

    By Blogger Peevish McSnark, At 12:34 PM  

  • Cathy here-

    Actually, the deep fried butter balls hold no appeal for me. The thought of them makes me vaguely nauseous. Deep fried Mars bars on the other hand...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home