Peevish

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Boobtacular!

So today I went out wearing a lovely burgundy wrap top with a really neat lariat necklace made of garnets that just barely grazes the top of my cleavage.

I don't think my breasts have ever been appreciated in quite the quantity that they were today.

First, the Starbuck's barista said "Hello" and "Thank you very much," to them.

Then, the Acme guy told them "I don't know if we have any more lunchboxes. I'll have to check."

After that, the waiter at dinner tonight served my delicious fish tacos and wished my breasts "Bon Appetit."

I felt like I was Captain Chesty McChesterton of Team Breast, D-division.

Um, listen fuckers fellas, my bosom doesn't hear, speak, or eat. Look about one foot north. Yes, those blue things? They're my eyes. Look at them when you address me, ok?

Sheesh.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • If you don't want people looking at your cleavage, then don't wear things that give you cleavage. No, it's not nice of them to stare at your boobs, but there are very simple things you can do to prevent this instead of complaining on the internet.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:18 PM  

  • Pics, or it didn't happen.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home