Peevish

Sunday, August 17, 2008

In which I have a WTF moment

Ok, so you know school starts in a week, and that I'm a teacher, right? Do you also know that high school students can't keep track of a goddamned pencil to save their lives? You may also deduce, at this point, that I keep a lot of pencils in stock in my classroom so that they don't have to interrupt class to get one from their locker, their neighbor, or their other teachers. It's not too expensive, if you get your pencils at the Dollar Store, like I do.

So yesterday, I headed to the Dollar Store. I was making the short walk from my car to the door when I caught sight of an elderly woman with a walker (that'd be a Zimmer frame, if you're British) signalling me. Having been taught from the cradle to respect my elders, I headed over, ready to lend any assistance necessary.

She smiled kindly and said "Listen, I heard a good one..." and proceded to tell me a really raunchy dirty joke.

WTF? It must be the face...

Seriously, though? It was a good joke.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home