Peevish

Monday, October 27, 2008

I lied...

So, I lied about only having one vice. I have another.

Kissing.

I love the moment just before our lips meet, the quiet anticipation hanging still in the air. The softness of his mouth, tender and gentle on mine, is smooth as balm and warm as brandy. The soft silk of his inner lip as I swipe it teases my tongue, and I swallow the murmur of pleasure he makes. My nerve endings burn and tingle as he glides his mouth along my jaw, tracing a feather-light touch on my skin. The subtle scrape of teeth on my neck hardens my nipples and raises gooseflesh on my thighs. I surrender to my love and close my eyes completely, a blind slave to sensation.

As our kisses grow hotter, our tongues get bolder, tangling and writhing against one another as our bodies strain beneath our clothes. Our mouths, once soft, harden and thrust against one another. His hands mold my flesh and his arms pull me close, even as he tips my head back with the force of his embrace. A hand in my hair tugs my head further back, and I capture his lower lip between my teeth, gently trapping him to me as he pulls me away. Giving himself to me completely, he nuzzles my face, kissing around my mouth, tantalizing and teasing. Delicious.

Kissing is passion and tenderness, dominance and surrender, carnal and cerebral. It is the beginning and the ending, the pure and impure expression of love.

Mmmmm.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

  • Bleuuuurgh!

    The little girls are always trying to kiss me. I run away because I know they're only after my money, the little minxes.

    By Blogger garfer, At 4:52 AM  

  • Garfy, you have money?! Seriously, though, all the money in the world couldn't make up for bad snogging technique, in my opinion.

    So the real question is, are you any good at snogging?

    By Blogger Peevish McSnark, At 9:06 AM  

  • Sniffy, I'm taking that as a compliment ;)

    By Blogger Peevish McSnark, At 7:12 PM  

  • Are you a Harlequin romance novel ghost writer? That's some saucy lip-smacking descriptive you've get there, lady. Love it. And, kissing.

    I found you by way of might i add (who, i think is presently preparing for winter hibernation...she's been m.i.a. for a bit) and have been poking around your archives. You are such a treat.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:07 PM  

  • You should take it as envy. I could really go a good snog.

    By Blogger Sniffy, At 3:41 PM  

  • onthecurb - thank you! maybe in my next career...

    sniffy - i'm writing about it because I MISS it. The WCM is not big on kissing, so I'm working from memory, fantasy, and desperation.

    By Blogger Peevish McSnark, At 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home