Peevish

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Communique from Cookie Central

Hello everyone! I'm still alive, but I'm baking cookies and not to be disturbed. So far, I've made Fudge Drops (a new recipe, and OMG yummy), Russian Tea Cakes, and Gingerbread People. I've got another couple of batches of yumminess still to go - Chocolate chip, Peanut Butter blossoms, Pretzel Snaps, and Iced Butter Cookies.

Can I just say here that this level of holiday baking is decidedly NOT NORMAL for me, and I'm wondering where it's all coming from psychologically? I've even managed to keep my hands out of the cookies, except for the obligatory Quality Control check from each batch. This is also NOT NORMAL for me.

Hmmmmmmm. Pondering... Could it be? Perhaps?

Sublimation?

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • Free the Gingerbread People!

    By Blogger garfer, At 12:31 PM  

  • Aw, man! I definitely wanted to do cookies with you this year. :( I made 7 doz. gingerbread people, but I still need to decorate them. I think the neighbors/coworkers are getting plates just of gingerbread since I'm too lazy to make all the other batches. Fortunately the gingerpeople are darned cute. :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home