Peevish

Monday, December 08, 2008

Christmas Meme

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper with ribbons unless it's an awkwardly-shaped gift.

2. Real tree or artificial? Real tree.

3. When do you put up the tree? Early to mid - December.

4. When do you take the tree down? As soon as I can get away with it.

5. Do you like eggnog? Yes, but only the non-alcoholic kind.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? None of them stand out, really. I got a bicycle one year.

7. Hardest person to buy for? My stepmother - she's a tricky one.

8. Easiest person to buy for? My stepfather - get him a Border's gift card, and he's a happy fellow.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Nope. Not Christian. I do Christmas for Santa.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, when I remember.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Exercise equipment from the WCM.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? There are lots. I've been watching "The Holiday" recently. I like Miracle on 34th Street, Love Actually - but it's not really Christmas until I've seen Frosty the Snowman.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Black Friday.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Um, guilty. But it's always in addition to whatever else I'm giving that person, and not as a substitute for a proper gift. Does that make it better?

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Christmas cookies, and whatever my Dad's making for Christmas dinner. The man's an amazing cook.

16. Lights on the tree; colored or white? White

17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night - Modern; In Dulce Jubilo - Classical; Dominic the Italian Christmas Donkey - Zany.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? yep.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? The WCM & I exchange one on Christmas Eve. We open the others with Miss Peanut as a family.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? We're girly in my house - our tree has white lights, pearl garlands, and Victorian doll ornaments.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Whatever my father makes - seriously. Usually, though, it involves some variety of Roast Beef.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I have every material thing I could ever want already.

26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Anyone needing blog fodder, like me!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home