Peevish

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I've been cheating...

I had to make a very uncomfortable phone call yesterday afternoon. I called my husband to tell him that I've been cheating with an old friend, who will be identified here as D.

See, it's been a while for me. I was fine with the lack, but then yesterday, there was D. I was there, D. was there, and the next thing you know, I had D. in my mouth, glorying in the taste and texture. D. was so sweet, that I couldn't stop, and I swallowed him all. I'm not sorry. I'd do it again. I may do it again tomorrow - you just never know.

The WCM wasn't too upset, stating that he, too, loves D. and wouldn't mind breaking off a piece of that himself. However, being a man, he has more restraint. The mind boggled at his attitude, but when he came home, the WCM proceeded to tease me unmercifully about my slip with D.

Oh, Donut. I could never stop loving you.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • ROFL!!! (Both of you!)
    I prefer to keep my trysts with D secret. I throw away all evidence from the car if at all possible. It's just easier for my husband if he doesn't know.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home