Peevish

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Scrapbook Mecca

In Columbus, Ohio, there's a store called Archivers, which is Scrapbooking Mecca. I spent the whole day there, from 9:30 am to 10:30 pm. I managed to complete 3 layouts. Yes, I'm the world's slowest scrapbooker. I'm a perfectionist, and very detail-oriented, when it comes to my layouts. If I get some quality Photoshop time, I'll scan them and post them.

This store is amazing. It's completely stocked with every tool and embellishment a scrapper would need. They have every line of paper, stickers, and rub-ons ever made. I'm SO excited to have had the time there. I spent a whole lot of money there and I don't regret a cent of it.

The WCM, meanwhile, was touring the Air Force Museum in Dayton, Ohio. He enjoyed it. On the way back to get me, he went fossil hunting on the side of the road and found some neat chunks of rock with fossilized seashells in it. This is his newest passion - fossils. This bodes well for our growing old together.

2 Comments:

  • 3 layouts in an hour? Not bad at all. You sound like you scrap at about the same pace I do, maybe faster.

    By Blogger Recovering Packrat, At 1:21 AM  

  • No - 9:30 in the morning to 10:30 at night. 13 hours, total. about 4 hours per layout, without subtracting shopping time, which was considerable, given the inducements at hand.

    I'm still trying to convince the WCM to move to Columbus...

    By Blogger Peevish McSnark, At 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home