Peevish

Saturday, February 18, 2006

I've fallen in love...

I've fallen in love and I'm moving to Charleston to be with my new love, Max. Max is simply gorgeous - big blue eyes, little cupids-bow mouth, kissable cheeks and a rather bald head. He smiles all the time, showing off his gorgeous dimples, and is a snuggling fiend. He is, rather unfortunately for me, rather attached to his mother's breasts, but we must all make sacrifices for love.

Seriously, I'm having a great time here in sunny South Carolina, where it's been as warm as 74 degrees (fahrenheit) and only as chilly as 56. I've been staying with my friend Melanie and her husband Jeff, parents of delightful Max.

Having a great time, wish you were here.

Must go snuggle some more! Bye!

3 Comments:

  • Cor, you've gorn with the wind.

    By Blogger garfer, At 11:22 AM  

  • I'm happy for you; just be careful, this sounds like this could turn into oedipus: 2006


    Completely Off Topic PS: I heard from a little birdy who doesn't like to be called Mary-Reid anymore that there's an outside possibility of Mme Jouan retiring and YOU taking her place for AP French 5 at Brandywine next year. I would just like to say, if that is true/false, that that would be the coolest thing ever.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:38 PM  

  • the small, bald, dimpled ones are so often the best snugglers! :-)

    By Blogger Kyahgirl, At 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home