Peevish

Monday, March 27, 2006

I've been seduced...

...to the iPod.

My mp3 player has had a few problems recently - it lost all of my music but two songs. Bastard useless pile of shite. The keypad never really worked correctly, either, so I took it back to the store the WCM bought it from. This mp3 player was actually a replacement for the first one, which died an ignominious death less than a week after its purchase. The tech guy that was processing the request suggested I go with something different this time. Ok, dude, whatever.

So, I browsed their mp3 department and was seduced by the sleek stylings of the iPod nano. It's tiny. It's sleek. It's a-fucking-dorable. I can't freaking wait until I understand how to work the bloody thing, though. Fucking apple! It has to convert all my songs from one format to another.

Still, it's a sexy little thing!

4 Comments:

  • I'm SO jealous! I want one, I want one!!! ;)

    By Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen, At 9:16 AM  

  • Um...if you ever feel like you have some extra cash...I would like one as well.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:00 PM  

  • Ah! You've been seduced to the darkside. ;-)

    By Blogger Tuna Girl, At 9:05 PM  

  • Thou shalt not covet, thou shalt not covet, thou shalt not covet.

    I no longer own an iPod, but I too recall having a hell of a time trying to figure out the stupid software and how to just get the songs on it.

    By Blogger portuguesa nova, At 6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home