Peevish

Sunday, February 26, 2006

The Purse

Just for fun, I decided to photograph my purse. It's a lovely purse - Liz Claiborne - medium brown, mock crock, with a couple of nice pockets in it. Here it is:


Upon emptying it out - and disposing of all the crap that has collected in it, like old ATM slips, outdated coupons, and bits of motherly detritus - I found that I don't really carry much around.

Here's a peek into my life:


Wallet, cell phone, tissues, pen drive, schedule, and checkbook. Usually, there's a packet of wet wipes in there too, but I used the last one in Charleston and have yet to replace them.


I love traveling light, but I need the big purse to off-set the big body. I'd look like I was carrying one of Miss Peanut's bags if I had anything smaller, according to my Mom.

Thanks for that, Mom. Thanks a lot.

3 Comments:

  • Mom's are supposed to say stuff like that. Here's one from mine: 'oh, I see you've still a pretty good rear hip on you'
    Yeah thanks Mom, I know my ass is 'ample'!

    Anyway-is that a Corgi cheque book? Cute!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:01 PM  

  • Ooooh...I luuuurve that purse.

    Its the kind that only looks cooler as it gets older too.

    By Blogger portuguesa nova, At 8:04 AM  

  • I'm glad to see you live an organised life.

    Have you considered killing yourself?

    Or marrying an Australasian?

    By Blogger garfer, At 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home