Peevish

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Awkward!

You know when you're cruising down the road, totally into the song playing in the car, singing along at the top of your lungs? You know when, still singing at the top of the aforementioned lungs, you pull into a parking space and notice three people goggling at you with barely suppressed laughter in their eyes? Does that make you feel like a complete twat, too? No? Only me, then?

moving on...

How about when you're teaching your students and you take off the jacket to your skirt suit because your room has warmed up past toasty only to find that you've put your shirt on inside-out, because apparently you enjoy getting dressed in the dark. Do you feel like an utter moron, too? No? Me again?

moving on...

Ok, I know you've all felt this one. So you're in bed with your partner and they start feeling amorous, putting the moves on you, and you're all receptive and moaning and writhing, and you open your eyes when you have your head turned away from your partner and find a wet nose and a pair of curious brown dog eyes staring at you? Do you feel awkward then? Because I've gotta tell you, it weirds me out. No? That's good by you? You don't have a dog? Hmm.

moving on...

Now this is the last one before I start to get a complex. Don't let me down here. How about when you've been writing about blow jobs and fictional infidelity and your father discovers your blog? How 'bout then? No? Because I've got to tell you: if that ever happened to me, I'd be mortified!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • Thanks for the laughs on this early morning.

    I can't tell you how many times the shirt thing has happened to me. Except it usually seems to be that I've forgotten to take the tags off.

    By Blogger might I add...?, At 9:54 AM  

  • We used to call our dog "coitus interruptus"

    I so get it.

    By Blogger Sharon, At 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home