Peevish

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Nightmare

Disclaimer: you've seen it before, so it should come as no shock to you that I do this creative writing thing. The things I write can be a trifle, er, naughty, so be forewarned! This is just creative writing, alas, and is not my real life, which is quite boring, actually.

Cocooned in the cozy warmth of my bed, the rustle of the sheets penetrates my dreams. The mattress shifts, and my pillow gives as another head comes to rest behind mine. An arm snakes beneath my pillow, capturing the hand that I have curled under my chin. The other arm crosses over my body, fingers sliding between my ribcage and the mattress. Pressing my back up against the warmth behind me, I shimmy until I am snugly cradled in the firm curve of his body.

Drowsily aware of each other, we drift in and out of consciousness, unable to truly settle back into our slumber. Each twitch or movement serves only to highlight our closeness. His hand slides out from under my ribs and moves up to cup my breast, lazily fondling its softness. Lips descend on my neck, pressing soft kisses along its exposed length. Moaning, I reach behind me and plunge my fingers through his thick hair, holding him to me, begging wordlessly for more.

His hands roam as his hips flex against my bottom, stroking his hardness against me. His fingers find my core and massage me through my pajamas. Gyrating back against him, aroused beyond belief, reveling in the gentleness of his touch, I moan his name into the darkness of the room. He stops moving.

It is the wrong name...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home