Peevish

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Memememememe!!!

So what do we all do when we have no inspiration to blog? We do a meme, that's what!


50 ODD Things about you!

1) Do you like blue cheese? Ick, gack, NO! Hold the mold!!

2) Have you ever smoked heroin? No way, no how.

3) Do you own guns? Me, personally? No. There is, however, a gun owner in my home...

4) What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? We don’t have Sonic - wah!!

5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes.

6) Last commercial jingle you heard? Some car commercial...

7) Favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night

8 ) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee, caffienated.

9) Can you do push ups? Yes. Not many, though.

10) Can you do a chin up? I haven’t tried in DECADES.

11) What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My great-grandmother's engagement ring

12) Favorite hobby? Scrapbooking

13) Ever been in a car wreck? a few fender-benders, but never a wreck.

14) Do you have ADD? Sometimes I think so, but then I get distrac - is that a butterfly?

15) What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? I procrastinate

16) Middle name? Hope

17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
1. Jason Castro is so cute! I want to put him in my pocket and carry him around with me!
2. God, I'm HUNGRY! What's for dinner?
3. When do I have to pick up Miss Peanut?

18 Name 3 things you bought yesterday:
1. Breakfast (coffee & a muffin)
2. Carnival Tickets
3. Reese's pieces (I was being "naughty" food-wise)

19) Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Coffee, tea, milk.

20) Current worry? Low potassium!

21) Current hate right now? Clutter in my house!!!

22) Did you get flowers for Valentine’s Day? No. Well, yes - I bought myself flowers.

23) How did you bring in the New Year? Sleeping.

24) Where would you like to go? France - desperately!!!

25) Name three people who will complete this? I'm not tagging anyone.

26) Do you own slippers? Yes. Several pairs.

27) What shirt are you wearing? long-sleeved dressy tee with some kind of script on it.

28 ) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I can't say as I ever have...

29) Can you whistle? Very well, with lips and teeth.

30) Favorite color? Green

31) Would you be a pirate? No, but I'd like to sleep with Johnny Depp - does that count?

32) What songs do you sing in the shower? I don’t sing in the shower

33) Favorite girl’s name? Other than my daughter's name? Arianna

34) Favorite boy’s name? Graham

35) What’s in your pocket? $15

36) Last thing or person who made you laugh? My acting Principal

37) Best bed sheets as a child? Cream cotton trimmed with eyelet lace.

38 ) Worst injury you’ve ever had? Pulled groin muscle. Ow!

39) Do you love where you live? It's not bad.

40) How many TVs do you have in your house? 3, only 2 are used.

41) Who is your loudest friend? the WCM

42) How many dogs do you have? 2

43) Does someone have a crush on you? How would I know? Probably not.

44) What is your favorite song of all time? "I Can Dream About You" by Dan Hartmann (from the Streets of Fire soundtrack - you remember, with Michael Pare & Diane Lane?)

45) What is your favorite book? Pride & Prejudice - Jane Austen

46) What is your favorite candy? Reeses cups

47) Favorite Sports Team? Don't really have one...

48 ) What song do you want played at your funeral? "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life" from The Life of Brian by Monty Python. I don't actually want a funeral, though.

49) What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Sleeping

50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? “Gotta pee! gotta pee! gotta pee!"


Thanks to MaryBeth at Attraversiamo for this one.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home