Peevish

Thursday, April 10, 2008

In which the WCM scores big points

So, the WCM and I were having this conversation tonight about "Sarah Jane Adventures" on Sci-Fi. We're both Whovians, of different degrees - I'm a scoche geekier about Dr. Who than he is. Of course, it helps that I find the current Dr. Who absolutely mouthwatering (tall, dark, and handsome anyone? Scottish, too? droooooooooool...) but I've been a fan since Tom Baker and, of course, Sarah Jane.

So, the WCM passes the remark that Sarah Jane was an old woman now. Of course, since the WCM's 6 years my senior, I had to call him out and say "Yeah, just a couple of years older than you!"

He snorted (yes, he actually snorted!) and said "You're catching up, old biddy!"

I snorted back (yes, I snorted, too) "I'll always be younger than you!"

His witty response "And bonier, too - you're an itty bitty bony biddy."

He called me "itty bitty." Itty bitty.

You know, it just doesn't get old, this being small stuff. It really doesn't. Big points to the WCM.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • Oh no , I have stumbled intothe middle of a domestic

    ***looks embarrased and stumbles ou***

    By Blogger BEAST, At 3:34 PM  

  • Iddy Biddy is my cat's name :)

    By Blogger Pisser, At 12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home