Peevish

Monday, April 07, 2008

Habits

That new car? Still fabulous.

What's not so fabulous? I can't afford Starbucks anymore.

Goddamnit.

So now, since I've had to give up my habit (since last Tuesday, that is), I've lost 4 pounds.

I'm ambivalent over the weight loss: I didn't really want to lose it, even though I have it to lose. I'm trying to keep a cushion here. The WCM already calls me such endearing names as "scrawny ass" and "bony bitch." (I know, he's soooo romantic, and such a way with words!)

Another habit being adopted here at Peevish Place is the South Beach Diet. Not for me, but for the WCM, as he's not used to being the heaviest person in the house. He's feeling a tad chubby lately - not that he's heard a peep out of me! I like a little chub on him - so he's decided he wants to lose about 10-15 pounds. Since I am still the only one in the house that knows how to work the stove, I have had the pleasure of preparing our first South Beach repasts. It's very healthy, and if followed, would instill some healthier habits in the WCM.

New habits? I wish I could make things like exercise and housework habits.

Nah. I'll stick to vacuuming my couch before company comes over.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home