Peevish

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Runaway

Whoops!

See the thing is, I got really busy recently. First, I took up this running thing (still not a fan, by the way), and then I got a social life with some visiting friends, and then I got sick (upper respiratory infection, ick!), then I found this trilogy of cowboy romances and just didn't even turn on the computer for, like 2 days, and do you know how many Facebook notifications you get if you don't log on for 2 days?

And don't even let me mention how busy May is for me in school terms - and the last two weeks are killer, what with Senior Final exams, being a single parent for a weekend while the WCM goes searching for the preserved remains of deceased crustaceans in upstate New York, then regular final exams, then packing everything up, then getting my grades in, then finally, about the second week of June, just being able to lean back and go "AAaaaahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" with a tall glass of iced tea and a cookie.

So, I'm ready to run away for a while and hope I don't wig out too badly before that blessed second week of June.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • Only the SECOND week? You're out in the SECOND week? Girl, I'm on duty until June 18 and then have to go in on the 19th to turn crap in. Waaah! They're only half days, true, but still. Can't come soon enough for me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:39 PM  

  • so what's your excuse this week?

    By Blogger upyernoz, At 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home